CBD Recipes: Mango Mint CBD Lemonade
Don’t spike the punch at your Fourth of July party, make this Mango Mint CBD Lemonade recipe instead.
There are few things more American than Lemonade, but we’ve added a tropical twist, and with a relaxing dose of CBD there’s no better way to take in the fireworks.
Our recipe begins with the antioxidant and alkalinizing property of mango. Rich in Vitamins A, B, and C; Mango plays an important role in the flavor and nutritional value of this CBD recipe.
Aside from giving you kissable breath, Mint is helpful as a digestive aid and improves circulation. We’re all about maximizing benefits, so when we discovered how Mint can help with a sound body and mind, we knew it needed a place in our summertime recipes.
The foundation of Lemonade is? You guessed it. Lemons! Lemons are well known for their high levels of the antioxidant Vitamin C, which helps the body absorb Calcium, and may combat osteoporosis. Lemons also contain Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium; which aid in the neutralization of acids, also aiding in bone health.
Now that you know what to expect, let’s get to the recipe before the first firework fuse gets lit.
Mango Mint CBD Lemonade
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pit removed, and cubed
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 6 tbsp water
- 3 organic lemons (juiced)
- 0.5 cup organic cane sugar
- 5 cups cold water
- Lynx CBD Oil or CBD Isolate Powder
- Add Mango and 6 tablespoons of water to a food processor or small blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour the mango into a large pitcher
- Add the lemon juice and sugar to pitcher and stir until combined
- Add 5 cups of cold water and stir
- Pour over ice in your favorite glass
- Add your desired dose of CBD Oil or Isolate Powder, then stir.
- Kick back, relax, and enjoy
Whether you enjoy this CBD recipe on Independence Day or on just another Saturday, we know you’ll find comfort and relief from the carefully selected ingredients. Tag your CBD lemonades on Instagram @LynxCBD for a chance to have your recipes featured on our site.