CBD Recipes: Creamy Blue Raspberry CBD Popsicle
At Lynx CBD we’re always thinking about Cannabidiol, but with the record temperatures in Colorado last week we’re thinking about summer a lot now too. When we think of summer we imagine white water rafting, campfire ghost stories, and the ice-cream man rolling through the neighborhood. The Good Humor Man doesn’t deliver CBD, so you’re going to have to craft your own CBD cool treats.
Don’t worry though, we’ve got you covered with this refreshing CBD recipe. When deciding how much CBD to use in this recipe consider that it makes about 10-12 popsicles, and that you’ll probably want to eat more than one.
Creamy Blue Raspberry CBD Popsicle
- 3 ounce popsicle molds/Sticks (10-12)
- Sharp Knife
- Cutting Board
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 ½ cups of Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup of Raspberries (quartered)
- 1 ½ cups of blueberries (halved)
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. Colorado Honey
- ¼ cup of agave nectar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Sea Salt
- Lynx CBD Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture or CBDistillery CBD Isolate Powder
- Add yogurt, agave, vanilla, salt, and CBD Oil or Isolate to blender.
- Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Pour half the yogurt mixture evenly into popsicle molds.
- Pour remaining mixture into large liquid measuring cup.
- Add half the blueberries, lemon juice, and honey to the same blender.
- Blend until Blueberry mixture is smooth.
- Pour remaining cut Blueberries into popsicle mold.
- Pour Blueberry mixture evenly into popsicle mold.
- Mash raspberries in mixing bowl.
- Pour Raspberries evenly into popsicle molds.
- Pour remaining yogurt mixture into popsicle molds.
- Use chopstick to gently stir popsicle mixture 2-4 times.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
The hardest part of this Creamy Blue Raspberry CBD Popsicle recipe is waiting those 6-8 hours while they freeze. However you decide to pass the time, make sure you’re enjoying the summer heat. That way, when it’s time to enjoy your CBD popsicle it’s that much more refreshing. Tag your summertime CBD recipes on Instagram @LynxCBD for a chance to have them featured on our site.