CBD Recipes: CBD Pineapple Chia Smoothie
Memorial Day is behind us, which means it’s finally summer, and we are officially excited about hot days, cool nights, and Cannabinoid coolers. We’ve designated CBD as the official ingredient of summer. To kick summer of right, we’ve created an island style CBD smoothie with a trendy twist.
We get our smoothie started with the mood boosting, potassium packing power of bananas. Loaded with nutrients, vitamins, and fiber; bananas also help promote nutrient absorption. This means you’ll get the most out of every delicious smoothie sip.
If CBD is the official ingredient of of summer, pineapple is the official fruit. Known for supporting immune system strength and anti-inflammatory properties, it’s the perfect compliment to the the benefits of CBD.
We round everything out with a splash of juice and the super-food of Summer, Chia seeds. Chia seeds are loaded with good fatty acids, protein, fiber, and calcium. Good for your complexion, managing weight, and boosting energy; Chia seeds are boost this CBD smoothie needs to get you through the long days of Summer.
Now that you’re salivating, let’s get down to business. For this recipe you’ll need a blender, your favorite glass, and one of those little paper umbrellas (optional).
CBD Pineapple Chia Smoothie
- ½ – 1 cup Ice (Crushed if possible)
- 1 peeled ripe Banana
- ¼ cup Crushed Fresh Pineapple
- ½ cup pineapple juice (Fresh from your pineapple is best)
- ½ cup apple juice (Do you have an orchard? Nevermind…)
- Lynx CBD Oil or CBD Isolate Powder
- 1-3 tsp chia seeds (to taste)
CBD Smoothie Directions:
- Add ice, pineapple juice, and apple juice to blender.
- Pulse blender about 5 times to break up biggest ice chunks.
- Add crushed pineapple, banana, and desired amount of CBD Oil or CBD Isolate Powder.
- Blend until smooth
- Pour smoothie into your favorite glass
- Add all but a pinch of Chia seeds to glass
- Stir chia seeds until distributed evenly
- Garnish with remaining Chia seeds
- Add little paper umbrella (optional)
- Drink! But not too fast, brain freezes hurt.