Can I go through TSA Security with CBD?
Ultimately, Transportation Security Administration Agents have the final call on what is allowed or disallowed on a flight; under TSA rules marijuana of any sort is not permitted, even medicinal, and may result in your arrest. As a Federal Agency under the Department of Homeland Security, they still operate under the federal law that deems Marijuana illegal. Since quality CBD products should contain zero, or less than 0.3% THC, getting through the security checks with your CBD products should be a breeze.
Lynx CBD products are third party tested so you can be assured of their quality and purity. Our CBD products are hemp-derived for the non-psychoactive Cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant and we intentionally do not offer products that contain more than 0.3% THC. Our Tinctures, Capsules, and Topicals contain contain less than 0.3% THC, while our Isolates contain absolutely no THC. Beware of other products available in the market that do not meet this quality control standard. It is common to find these unregulated products sold in dispensaries located in states where recreational or medicinal marijuana is legal.
Lynx CBD products are derived from Industrial Hemp and are not psychoactive. So, whether you use a tincture, salve, capsules, or face cream; you can use most all of your CBD products on your next flight. There is no need to “carry on” extra anxiety at boarding. However, please keep your vape pen stowed for take-off and landing….and wait to use it until you leave the airport.
Here are some additional precautions you should consider:
- Make sure the CBD product you are traveling with adheres to the TSA liquids rule.
- Be certain that your CBD Oil is clearly labeled and in its original packaging.
- Ensure that your CBD product comes with a third party verification test showing the extraction contains less than 0.3% THC.
- Do not risk traveling with any CBD products that were purchased directly from a medicinal or recreational cannabis dispensary.
- When traveling, give yourself the peace of mind by purchasing your CBD products from a reputable company with strict quality control standards.
*Always consult the TSA Guidelines for the most up-to-date information about security protocols.