No claims can be made in reference to CBD. Claims such as this product helps cure X, Y, or Z – are not to be used in promotional material.
Affiliate checks are cut and mailed within the first 5 days of each month. Checks are only cut for amounts greater than $50+. If an Affiliate’s earned commission is less than $50, a check will not be cut until it has reached a $50+ amount. Lynx CBD™ Affiliate Marketing Terms and Conditions
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an Affiliate in Lynx CBDs Affiliate Program.
The purpose of this Agreement is to allow HTML linking between your web site and social media platforms and Lynx CBD™ web site. Please note that throughout this Agreement, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Lynx CBD™, and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the Affiliate.
2. Lynx CBD™ Affiliate Marketing Program You as a Lynx CBD™ Affiliate shall be compensated 10% of total sale when one of your followers uses your affiliate link and makes a purchase on Lynx CBD™ website. THESE MUST BE UNIQUE VISITORS, meaning someone who is not currently a Lynx CBD™ customer. You will receive compensation from this unique customer for 90 days. After 90 days, this customer is recognized as a Lynx CBD™ customer.
3. Free Products Every month, Lynx CBD™ shall send the Affiliate one (1) free product of the Affiliate’s choice AS LONG AS the Affiliate has generated $1000 in total new customer Revenue during the PREVIOUS MONTH.
4. Affiliate Personal Discount Code You as an Affiliate will receive a 10% off discount code to use at ANY TIME AS LONG AS the Affiliate has generated $1000 in total new customer Revenue during the PREVIOUS MONTH. This code is for the Affiliate’s use ONLY and is NOT to be given out to anyone else. These codes are monitored and will be revoked if used by someone other than the Affiliate.
5. Affiliate Link As an Affiliate, you may advertise your affiliate link using graphics and text links online. You may use graphics and texts provided by us or create your own as long as it is appropriate (see condition 1). You may not use your own link to make purchases.
6. Content Upon becoming a Lynx CBD™ Affiliate, a Google Drive folder will be shared with you. This content can be used in accordance with Affiliate’s link. The Google Drive contains the following: • Generated content for you to use • Lynx CBD™ logos • Landing pages for each of our products • FAQ
7. Landing pages You as an Affiliate have access to Lynx CBD™ product landing pages. If you are making a post about a specific product and would like to use a landing page, please email [email protected] who will apply the appropriate landing page to your Affiliate link.
9. Revoking Affiliate Status Affiliation will be cancelled if this contract is broken. Affiliation can be cancelled with no warning in cases of suspected fraudulent activity. If Lynx CBD™ affiliation is revoked, you cannot rejoin the program in the future. Affiliation can be immediately revoked for the following reasons regarding inappropriate/unsuitable content: False advertisements concerning Lynx CBD™? Spamming using your affiliate link? Using copyrighted materials on your website? Harassment or intimidation of others on your website? Content deemed to be graphic or explicit by Lynx CBD™
10. Using “Lynx CBD™” “Lynx CBD™” cannot be used as a part of an affiliate’s website domain, blog, Facebook account, YouTube channel, Twitter user name, Instagram handle, or any URL associated with the affiliate account.
11. Copyright and Trademark Infringement Lynx CBD™ reserves the rights to seek legal action against affiliates that infringe our copyrights and registered trademarks, or that replicate our product designs under a different brand.
12. Terms of Agreement The terms and conditions of this agreement will begin upon execution of this document and will end when your affiliate account has been terminated. The terms may be modified by us at any time. If you do not agree with any modifications, you may ask to have your affiliation cancelled.
13. FTC Guidelines Affiliates must abide by all state and federal consumer protection laws and regulations including the Federal Trade Commission Act and the CAN-SPAM Act. The FTC points out that “when there exists a connection between the endorser and the seller of the advertised product” it is imperative that such a connection is “fully disclosed.” Affiliates can read the full text here. We strongly encourage our affiliates to adhere to the FTC’s rules. We also reserve the right to terminate our relationship with any non-compliant affiliates.
14. False Statements You may not make any misleading or false statements in your campaigns. To avoid conflicts and to protect the integrity of Lynx CBD™ brand, Lynx CBD™ reserves the right to suspend any affiliates activities and thus their commissions for phrases that Lynx CBD™ determines to be untrue or inflammatory claims of our products, services or websites.
15. Promotional Codes Affiliates may ask Lynx CBD™ to use up to a 5% discount code. This discount code must be created and approved by Lynx CBD™. Affiliates’ own account will be reflected of any discount affiliate uses. Affiliates are restricted from using Lynx CBD™ promotional codes on coupon based websites such as GROUPON.COM, RETAILMENOT.COM, COUPONTRADE.COM or any other similar functioning sites. Lynx CBD™ reserves the right to change or delete a promotional code with or without notice when an affiliate code is misused in this manner.
17. Modification We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. In such event, you will be notified by email. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures and Lynx CBD™’s Affiliate Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only option is to end this Agreement. Your continued participation in Lynx CBD™’s Affiliate Program following the posting of the change notice or new Agreement on our site will indicate your agreement to the changes.
18. Payment Lynx CBD™ uses a third party to handle all of the tracking and payment. The third party is the WP Affiliate affiliate network. Kindly review the network’s payment terms and conditions. Checks will only be cut for amounts greater than $50. If the balance in your account is less than $50, your check will processed the following payment period, or once the amount is greater than $50. Please allow 7 business days for your check to arrive in the mail.
19. Access to Affiliate Account Interface You will create a password so that you may enter Lynx CBD’s secure affiliate account interface. From their site you will be able to receive your reports that will describe our calculation of the commissions due to you.
20. Grant of Licenses 20.1. We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to (i) access our site through HTML links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and (ii) solely in connection with such links, to use our logos, trade names, trademarks, and similar identifying material (collectively, the “Licensed Materials”) that we provide to you or authorize for such purpose. You are only entitled to use the Licensed Materials to the extent that you are a member in good standing of Lynx CBD™’s Affiliate Program. You agree that all uses of the Licensed Materials will be on behalf of Lynx CBD™ and the good will associated therewith will inure to the sole benefit of Lynx CBD™. 20.2. Each party agrees not to use the other’s proprietary materials in any manner that is disparaging, misleading, obscene or that otherwise portrays the party in a negative light. Each party reserves all of its respective rights in the proprietary materials covered by this license. Other than the license granted in this Agreement, each party retains all right, title, and interest to its respective rights and no right, title, or interest is transferred to the other.
21. Representations and Warranties You represent and warrant that: 21.1. This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms; 21.2. You have the full right, power, and authority to enter into and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to perform your obligations under this Agreement, without the approval or consent of any other party; 21.3. You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to us in this Agreement.
22. Limitations of Liability WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL MERCHANT.COM‘S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EXCEED THE TOTAL COMMISSION FEES PAID TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
23. Indemnification You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lynx CBD™, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as “Losses”) insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) any claim that our use of the affiliate trademarks infringes on any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, intellectual property, or other proprietary right of any third party, (ii) any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by you herein, or (iii) any claim related to your site, including, without limitation, content therein not attributable to us (iv.) the loss or shut down of any social media platform including Instagram.
24. Confidentiality All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement which is marked “Confidential,” will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.
25. You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and Lynx CBD. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on Your Site or any other of Your Site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section. 25.2. Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any party, except to a party who obtains all or substantially all of the business or assets of a third party. 25.3. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof. 25.4. You may not amend or waive any provision of this Agreement unless in writing and signed by both parties. 20.5. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between us and you, and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written. 25.6. The headings and titles contained in this Agreement are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement. 25.7. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect.